Colburn School

Q&A

Colburn School 석사과정

페이지 정보

작성자 뮤직에임 작성일12-09-13 09:33 조회5,689회 댓글0건

본문

Colburn Admissions에 확인해서 2013년부터 MM 과정을 offer 한다는 답변을 들었습니다. 지금 결정된 사항이라 아직 홈 페이지에 올리지 못했고, 10월 초에는 확정된 세부사항이 홈 페이지에 오를 것이라고 합니다. Admissions에서 받은 메일을 참조하라고 게재합니다

RE: A question on your program availability

Colburn School Office of Admissions and Records" admissions@colburnschool.edu 

Dear Kathleen: 

Yes, we will be offering a MM degree next year. We just got approved for the program and are working on getting information up on the website. In the meantime, please feel free to email us with any questions. The audition requirements are the same with the exception of the TOEFL score. A score of 79 is required for the MM.

Best,
Office of Admissions 

Dear Admission officer:

My name is Kathleen and I am an international degree seeking student from Korea. I am writing to you because I have a question to ask. One of my friends living in the states told me that your school will offer MM degree this year for piano performance major. Could you tell me whether it is true or not? I tried to find any relevant information from your school’s web site, but I couldn’t. It will be greatly appreciated if you provide me any available information on this. Thank you. 

Best regards,
Kathleen Y. Kim 

> > > 미국에 있는 제 친구가 Colburn에서 2013년부터 석사과정을 offer 한다고 들었다는데 확인할 수 있을까요? 홈 페이지에는 아무리 찾아봐도 MM 학위에 대해서는 안 나오는데요. >

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.